This is the time of year where we all seem to reflect on what we are most thankful for. I wanted to post my ‘top 10’ that I am most thankful for..
- Life – I am thankful for the ability to live and although I am not perfect, I am thankful for another day to try and be the best I can be.
- Love – I am thankful for God’s love, a love that is indescribable other than using the word unconditional. I am thankful that no matter how many times I fail, God still loves me and cares for me. He loves and cares for you, too!
- Family – I am so incredible thankful for my family. As a whole it can be dysfunctional at times but I love each and every member and know that at the end of each day no matter the circumstances, we all are there for each other.
- My daughter – I am so thankful that the Lord called me to be her mom. Parenthood isn’t always sunshine and roses but everyday with her is full of love and laughter. I am so proud and hope that the Lord blesses me with many more years as her mom.
- My boyfriend, Kasey – This man right here is the only man who can get on my absolute nerves yet I love him more and more each day. He has shown me such support in the most darkest times and going through life with him is nothing but special. He truly is one of my biggest fans and I cherish every minute of our love story!
- Freedom – I am so incredibly thankful for the freedoms that we have in America. So many of which we often take advantage of.
- Material things – I know I shouldn’t put much emphasis on material things but in this case, I am super thankful for our home, warmth, food, electricity, all the material things that allow us to live peacefully and without worry of going without.
- Friends – I don’t have many that I truly consider an honest friend but the few I do have, I cherish their friendship. I cherish their brutal honesty, and I cherish each moment spent with them.
- Experiences – I am thankful for both good and bad experiences. At just 30 years young I have been through so many different things that some people don’t experience in their lifetime. Each experience has shaped me into the person I am today.
- Passion & Purpose – I couldn’t be more thankful to feel so passionate about not one topic but many. To have a passion for something gives so much purpose. I am thankful for the callings and direction that God places on my heart to fulfill his purpose.
What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving season?